You Can Trust Trish Fischer To Make Your Job Easier
I have been a freelance marketing copywriter long enough to understand why clients choose to work with me. It's simple. I conduct my freelance writing business the way YOU want. Like you, I value hard work, clear communication and ROI-driven marketing. Most important, my clients value that I am a copywriter who is easy to do business with.
Top 5 Things Clients Like About Working with Me
1. MARKETING SMARTS. You hire a freelance marketing copywriter for his/her expertise and ability to use that knowledge to get your work done on time, on budget and on message. Clients will tell you that I deliver that kind of marketing smarts. In today's fast-changing, analytics-driven marketing world you have to take an almost academic approach to stay on top of the marketing trends and methodologies that work. There's no room for posers in today's marketing world. You either know it or you don't. Do business with Trish Fischer and you can rest assured that I have the writing and marketing smarts to deliver the quality marketing solutions you need.
2. ORGANIZED APPROACH. It is the duty of any freelance marketing copywriter to be organized and efficient. At a moment's notice you deserve to know the precise status of the writing assignments you've entrusted to me. I make it standard practice to stay a step ahead of you, providing weekly projects updates and status reports. This type of organization and client communication is second-nature to me and it's what keeps my projects on track.
3. CALCULATED RISK-TAKING. In today's marketplace you have to be willing to test different approaches to reach your marketing goals. Cookie-cutter solutions have no place in a successful marketing campaign. From SEO to cross media marketing campaigns, I will work with you to identify opportunities to try new approaches that allow you to measure results to determine their effectiveness.
4. RESPECTFULNESS. Your time is valuable. I recognize and respect that fact. That is why I go to great lengths to preplan conference calls, web meetings and other interactions. The goal is always to communicate effectively and efficiently in order to use all our meeting time to its fullest. Well-planned meetings, conference calls and presentations are a hallmark of my freelance marketing copywriting services and a key factor in my high client retention rates.
5. HONESTY. Not only is honesty the best policy, but it should be the foundation of any relationship with a freelance professional that you hire. When you work with me, you get one simple project quote and one simple invoice. If, on rare occasion, project costs need to be amended during the project, you are notified before the additional work is started so you can review the amendment in writing and sign-off on it. No surprises. No misunderstandings.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
“I found Trish to be meticulous and well organized. From day one, Trish involved herself totally into my project. She asked plenty of questions and did the necessary research to get to know my industry and understand my needs. She submitted a production schedule, and adhered to it! If/whenever I changed or added to the scope of the project, if necessary, Trish updated the schedule and submitted it for my approval. I found her work ethic to be impeccable, and the quality to be “spot on”. I was impressed by her extraordinary commitment to customer satisfaction, and I look forward to the opportunity to work with Trish again. A true professional in every sense of the word.”
Fred Fox, Construction Mgt Professional & Principal, F. Fox Consulting
"I've enjoyed working with Trish the past 10+ years. She is great to work with. I appreciate that Trish always helps to keep us on track with our marketing projects. With her creative guidance and support, we've developed some fantastic products and brochures. I have been fortunate to have worked with many professional and creative people while at AIG/Chartis and Trish is one of the tops."
Beverly Cottle, Business Development Mgr, AIG Consultants Healthcare Division
“I am always excited when I have the opportunity to bring Trish on board for a studio project. Our relationship goes back over 25 years, working at a marketing firm, honing our creative skills together, and later as our own businesses grew. As my clients began to need more than design and production work, I knew I could give them increased value for their marketing budget by offering our team – Trish's copywriting, conceptual thinking and marketing savvy, together with my design and direction give my clients what they need to market their product or service. Trish brings fresh thinking and solid understanding to each project. We enjoy the creative process and the satisfaction of giving the client the right solution. When Trish and I collaborate, the client's project is on target, on time and on budget.”
Gina M. Palazzo, Owner, Palazzo Graphic Design
“Trish is the consumate professional whose expertise is delivering concise content targeted to the right audience. She manages projects seamlessly and makes sure that clients are in the loop from beginning to end. She is not only easy to work with, she presents innovative ideas and strategies that fit perfectly into the project at hand. Simply put you can't do any better than hiring Trish for any copywriting or project managment need you have.”
Patricia G. Kellicker, Marketing Consultant & Writer, PGK Consulting